Kingsdown Holborn Cushion Euro Top Hybrid Mattress
The Kingsdown Holborn Cushion Euro Top provides the ideal combination of heavy gauge steel innerspring support with high performance comfort features. Supported by a multi-level 1700+ piece coil system (Q), this model is built with a 9” wrapped coil unit topped with micro coils, a lumbar support band and layers of contouring foam for a truly unique feel.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric: For more comfortable sleep
- Gel Fiber and Quilting Foam: Gives pressure-relieving comfort and dissipates heat
- 5-Zone Plush Anatomic Foam: Proper ergonomic support across the 5 zones of the body, with 20% more support in the lumbar zone
- Adaptive Foam: Independent air cells dissipate body heat and act as shock absorbers, reducing pressure points for more comfortable sleep.
- Latex Lumbar Support: Resilient support for the lower back
- NEW! Multi-layered coil support
- NEW! OptiCoil Unit: Individually wrapped coils with reinforced perimeter coils for decreased partner disturbance and stronger edge support
- High Performance Micro Coils: Individually wrapped and specially crafted for contouring support
- Approximate Mattress Height: 15”
- Sleep to Live Institute Certified: Individually tested to meet master standards for proper postural support as scientifically recommended by the bedMATCH® diagnostic system
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Vertical Zoning®: Delivers maximum pressure relief through precisely layered comfort materials and individually wrapped coils
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam: Made without ozone depleters, PBDE's, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead, other heavy metals or formaldehyde
- Solid Wood Foundation with Amish Craftsmanship: Solid wood framing, precision-milled by highly skilled Amish craftsmen
- Adjustable Base Compatible
- 10 Year Warranty
© 2017 Mattress Warehouse. All rights reserved.